Online Password Generator
Generate secure passwords to prevent hackers highjacking your online accounts.
Protect your online presence and privacy with strong keys and credentials.
Grab your password
Start typing any text to in the field above or press the random string generator button on the right.
Click the version you like the most to copy your password to your clipboard.
The generated strings contain alternating random upper and lowercase characters taken from the entered text and some numbers and special characters at the end.
To prevent robots stealing your password and breaking into your account make sure you go through and remember this checklist:
- Beware of phishing websites! For example if you get an email to change your PayPal login, make sure that the link in the email doesn't take you to a different domain that looks the same as PayPal.
- Passwords saved in a web browser can be revealed easily by anyone who has access to that computer.
- Don't send them in email and on unencrypted connections (http://)
- Never use the same password for more accounts.
- Change it from time to time. Yearly or even more frequently.
- Make sure it's at least 15 characters long and contains uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Don't use dictionary word, names, phone numbers, birth dates that can be easily guessed.
- Encrypt public WiFi connections.